Great opportunity to show on CNN your love for your gay or lesbian partner!
It's been 20 years since "When Harry Met Sally" hit theaters and the film's love stories from couples sitting on a couch are just as sweet as ever.
In honor of the movie and Valentine's Day, CNN wants to hear your love story. How did you first meet your sweetheart? Was it love at first sight or did the spark take a while? How long have you been together?
Record a video with your significant other or interview a pair of lovebirds you know. Try to keep the films in the same style as those in "When Harry Met Sally" – short, sweet, and with the couple sitting on a couch.
- Video only. Film you and your sweetheart on a couch.
- Tell the story of how you first met in two minutes or less.
- Deadline: Tuesday, February 9
- Send it to CNN iReport following this link: http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?ref=feeds%2Fcommunity%2Fassignment&topicId=403143
- Don't forget to share your video with us too!
This is a great chance to show the world that your love for your gay or lesbian partner is at least as strong, deep, solid and special as any heterosexual love. Don't miss it!