October 13, 2018 /LGBT News/ Here is a fun and gay easy recipe for you to try at home.
- One small box of jello for each color (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple)
- One large tub of cool whip
- Pour jello purple into glasses, reserving about 1/3 of the liquid jello. Put glasses in the refrigerator and chill for 15-30 minutes, or until slightly set. Mix about 1/3 cup of cool whip into the remaining purple jello. Pour the jello/cool whip mix on top of the purple jello in the glasses.
- Repeat process for each color.
- Top with some additional cool whip and sprinkles.