WorldPride 2021 Summit in Malmö

December 27, 2020 /LGBT News/ Filippo Grandi, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Victor Madrigal-Borloz, UN Independent Expert on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity and Alice Bah Kuhnke, member of the European Parliament have confirmed their participation in the Refugees, Borders and Immigration Summit taking place next year in Malmö during WorldPride.

With more than 70 countries still criminalizing same-sex relationships many LGBTI+ people are affected by human rights abuse and persecution in their home countries. LGBTI+ migrants, asylum seekers and refugees are often forgotten in the debate on migration and the challenges faced by LGBTI+ people.

During Copenhagen 2021 - WorldPride and EuroGames a whole day is dedicated to these issues during the international Refugees, Borders and Immigration Summit. On August 20 several hundred activists, politicians and representatives of human rights organizations will meet at Malmö Live to discuss the situation and rights of LGBTI+ refugees.

“We at UNHCR welcome the opportunity to bring greater attention to the tragic experiences of LGBTIQ+ people forced to flee their countries simply because of who they are.   Copenhagen 2021 will present an important moment for experts, activists and decision makers from around the globe to listen to the experiences of those forced into exile because of their sexual orientation or gender identity, and to work with them to alleviate their suffering and find solutions to their plight,” said Filippo Grandi, UN High Commissioner for Refugees.

The Summit is organized by Malmö Pride and the City of Malmö in collaboration with Rainbow Railroad, ORAM, UNHCR, the Council of Europe, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and Event in Skåne. It will be live-streamed to reach the largest possible audience. This approach means organizers can easily adapt if COVID19 restrictions prevent the physical event from taking place.

An important part is to draw attention to refugees’ lived experiences. People who have fled oppression and persecution due to sexual orientation or gender expression will be telling their stories at the Summit.

“I myself am a refugee and today I work to strengthen rights of LGBTI+ people. I hope that the summit will be a platform to make our stories visible. We want to show that we are more than numbers and statistics, that everyone has their own story,” said Karl Yves Vallin, project manager at RFSL Newcomer Malmö.

The Summit is the official closing event of the Human Rights Forum, an important part of the WorldPride program. Co-hosts are Alice Bah Kuhnke, co Vice-President of the Greens/EFA Group in the European Parliament and former Swedish Minister of Culture and Democracy, and Ulrika Westerlund who has been working for LGBTI+ rights, equality and human rights for over 20 years.

”LGBTI+ refugees are some of the world's most vulnerable persons. As an elected politician it is my duty to listen to their stories. The Summit is a fantastic opportunity to listen and learn, but also to pave the way to move forward,” Alice Bah Kuhnke said.

Other Summit participants are Flavia Piovesan, IACHR Commissioner and Rapporteur on the Rights of LGBTI Persons and Michael O'Flaherty, Director of the EU Agency for Fundamental Rights.

36 comments:

1. Mishaal says

Thats Great

عبدالله هادى says

شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة الذباب بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة النمل الاسود بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالرياض
    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
    شركة رش دفان بالرياض

Julie Bolton says

Even when you are quite good at using internet or email, you may have problems with it. Some problems are quite common and you can solve it (forgot password, forgot username...) but sometimes, because of the high secure policy of Google, proxy problems... you may cannot sign in your email. If you cannot solve it yourself, gmail sign in will be a helpful choice.

Unknown says

Indian Herbal Remedies (IHR) is your source for the Purest and Best Ayurvedic Medicines in India.
    indian herbal remedies

aditya says

Good post thanks for share information.

pastor wilson video eating the box
    PGDCA Course
    paragraph on children
    pros and cons of internet essay
    apa format template

aditya says

very nice blogs!!! i have to learning for lot of information for this sites.Sharing for wonderful information. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing

Acquired and Inherited Traits
    fiu canvas
    Alphanumeric Characters
    Area of a Rhombus

Unknown says

JBT College
    JBT College
    JBT course in Delhi
    jbt course
    JBT course in Delhi

Teresa Halminton says

A new adventure is waiting for you to discover, let's find out the most visited places on Things to do

Charlotte Paisley says

The Programming Homework Help expert that they gave me was honest and free. He went on and asked if I could extend the deadline for the best grades, which I did. Food for me, he delivered what he promised; the best grade. It was a straight "A!" What was good about this was the prices. I didn't have to break the bank for the "A" like any other assignment helper would want. This time around, I'll come back to try their tutoring services, too. For now, much thanks for the C++ Homework Help

Charlotte Paisley says

I'm very grateful for the free corrections that you did on my Excel assignment. The corrections we're demanding, so I thought that the company was going to ask for some amount to get them done. Luckily, I learned that they do corrections without charging clients, which is very generous of you. I've worked with several Statistics Assignment Help providers, and none of them ever offered to do me corrections without a tip. I highly recommend the Statistics Homework Help

Charlotte Paisley says

My schedule is so tight and therefore I want someone to be a Matlab homework help solver who can help me complete my control systems assignment from time to time. I will be ready to give this Matlab assignment help
    expert the login details to my class so that I don’t have to check whether there are pending assignments. If there is an assignment you will just be emailing me the quotation of having the work done and then you complete it and submit it in the class portal.

Charlotte Paisley says

I am new here but they are offering exactly what I am looking for. I want an Economics assignment help. I am in the United States, and therefore, I don’t know whether they offer the service here. If you do, let me know how much it will cost me for Economics homework help. I am waiting for their response.

Emma Harper says

I have tried hiring them on their website and the process of hiring is indeed quite simple. What has surprised me is that they have many Economics assignment help
    professors, so I was even confused about which one to choose. I have submitted all the requirements and made the payment. I hope that I will get good Economics homework help

Emma Harper says

I have sent them an email to the Matlab assignment help team. It just details my assignment requirements. I need a very good Matlab homework help tutor to be handling my numerical methods assignments. This is just the start because I just enrolled in a Matlab class. I, therefore, want someone who will be available and ready to deliver my work on time. If they have one very good Matlab expert then link me with them so that we can start the work immediately.

Emma Harper says

Their services seem perfect. The Statistics Assignment Help expert who completed my assignment was fast and ardent. He was also very communicative throughout the period he was undertaking the order. Moreover, he followed all my instructions to the letter. I used the Statistics Homework Help after a friend told me about it. He had used it before and was very successful. Thanks for the unmatched services and marks.

Emma Harper says

Do yourself a favor and order this company's Programming Homework Help services so that they smile all the way to success. That's what happened to me a few months ago when a friend recommended it to me. I'm honestly not very good at C despite attending its classes every week. When I resorted to the company'sC Homework Helpservices, I experienced immediate changes in my academic account.

Bently Elijah says

Hi. Do you need A-rated Programming Assignment Help tutors that will only give As to their students? If the answer is yes, I strictly need an A from one of them. It's my last assignment at the university in my pursuit of a Computer Science Degree, and grade A is the only thing that can prevent me from scoring bad end-semester results. If I get a reliable C++ Homework Help tutor and then his/her solutions get me the grade, I'll heavily reward you.

Bently Elijah says

I couldn't imagine a better Statistics Homework Help than the one administered to me by this expert. He got me a good grade at a very affordable price despite my short notice. And when I checked the order for plagiarism and noticed that it was 99% unique, I concluded that this is the best Statistics Assignment Help provider for me. He has enough experience and insight necessary to nail down challenging statistics tasks in time. I'll order from him frequently from today.

Bently Elijah says

While others are recounting their fast delivery experiences, I'm here to raise a delay issue that I experienced with the previous order. But,The Matlab Assignment Help expert did want to respond to my questions about the progress of my order. In the end, he delivered the emergency order in twenty minutes. I was Happy to receive my Matlab Homework Help paper. You will try to cushion me with a small refund.

Bently Elijah says

You make remote learning look simple and smooth. I was assigned an experienced Economics Homework Help tutor that was very organized and punctual, leave alone straight to the point and slow enough for me to grasp the concepts. I must commend and recommend his invaluable services to all students looking for the same assistance as myself. I'll keep using your Economics Assignment Help until I get the best out of it. Meanwhile, cheers!

Henry Hudson says

Hello? May I know if you also have Ph.D Programming Homework Help tutors? If yes, I'd love to interact with one of them onlineJava Homework Help. Such an expert cannot fail anyone with his/her solutions. If you need extra pay for allowing me to have access to him/her, I'm ready to pay for it.

Henry Hudson says

I forgot that I had an Statistics assignment that was almost due until a classmate asked me if I'd solved one of the questions that he'd found challenging. I'd also not studied sufficiently for the same assignment. So I asked forStatistics Assignment Help from the experts on statisticshomeworkhelper.com, and my order was awarded to this user. While he wasn't very communicative throughout the two days, he ended up sending me the best solutions that I'm sure will get me a leading grade. I recommend his Statistics Homework Help.

Henry Hudson says

I need a few samples before I can use the Matlab Assignment Help service. I think that can help me evaluate their ability more accurately than just going by the reviews. It's my first time here, and I'm being cautious this way because I got conned on the previous website. If you're able to do so, kindly let me know so that I can place an order for them with Matlab Homework Help services ASAP.

Henry Hudson says

There was a delivery delay from them at the end of this round. It caught me by surprise. The Economics Assignment Help expert delivered my assignment three hours before the deadline! While it had no impact on my schedule, I'm still wondering what could be the case if it was an emergency order. Nevertheless, I ended up with 91% accurate solutions that earned me a present from the lecturer and my parents. But what perplexed me the most was that I received no explanation about the delay from you or the Economics Homework Help provider.

Edison hope says

I was reading some of your material on this website and I think this internet site is really informative!!! Keep on putting up. You can apply for a visa on arrival Turkey, or you can apply visa to Turkey. Eligible citizens are required to complete a simple online visa application form Turkey with personal and passport information.

norascarlett786 says

The Programming Homework Help service providers don't need a lot from them to get the job done, not even a lot of cash. Their order placement process is concise and straightforward, and their Java Homework Help experts are very swift with emergency orders. I ordered in a few minutes and got back the solutions within the shortest time possible. I wholeheartedly recommend this service to other budding programmers like me.

norascarlett786 says

My online research for the best website that provides top-ranking Statistics Assignment Help has settled on statisticshomeworkhelper.com. Despite a few negative reviews, I was convinced that it's the best Statistics Homework Help provider that I should work with. After my first order, I proved that my research results were accurate. I've been using the service for three semesters now, and this is one of the experts that has helped me get my order done. I appreciate it.

norascarlett786 says

I've discovered that they're fully reliable with all Matlab assignments. I passed my test! I wanted an expert that could help me score the best marks in my class, and one of Matlab Assignment Help experts with a Master's Degree in Software Engineering did it! He even exceeded my expectations by getting almost everything right. I'll use him for all my remaining Matlab Homework Help.

norascarlett786 says

This is the only Economics Assignment Help service website that I've seen with real experts' profiles that reflect true qualifications and experience. The other ones only show off fake high qualifications to lure unsuspecting clients into their fraud scheme. I received stellar-grade solutions that earned me a round of applause from my classmates and lecturer alike. Meanwhile, thank you for their fast service and overall professional treatment. I'll indubitably come again for your unmatched Economics Homework Help.

Amelia Carter says

The company's good-grade guarantee makes me feel satisfied and relaxed. Indeed, they go out of the way to deliver the best Programming Homework Help grades. I got the best of their Python Programming assignments. My grades shocked everyone in my class, including the lecturer, who praised the way the solutions were arranged in a genius way. Asking for a hand in Python Homework Help up to the end of my course will always make me the best student, and that's what I must do.

Amelia Carter says

I didn't understand why the customer service officials awarded my order to a rookie R programmer. The lady was fast but not accurate. She didn't fail but got me only 51 marks. I don't want to complain a lot because this is the first time you've done this to me. However, I must let Statistics Homework Help know that I'll choose my favorite R Homework Help expert next time. Meanwhile, thanks for the assistance.

Amelia Carter says

I needed a flawless paper but the one Matlab Homework Help sent needed a bit of fixing. What made me forget the mistakes was the score I managed; it was 91%! Thanks a lot and please keep the Matlab Assignment Help expert that worked on this assignment for me. Each time, I'll go for her help so that I keep scoring top grades.

Amelia Carter says

I tried to find all the things that indicate an untrustworthy assignment help website on this platform in vain. Then, I decided to try out their Economics Homework Help to see if it could turn out great. Guess what? It was great, and I have every reason to praise the organization so that its Economics Assignment Help services can reach more students. Thanks a lot, anyway.

Unknown says

Indoor localisation has always been a challenging problem due to poor Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) availability in such environments. While inertial measurement sensors have become popular solutions for indoor positioning, they suffer large drifts after initialisation. The easy to label containers have one way valves to prevent leaks and a suction cup design on one end that enables users to attach it to a shower wall. come in 1.25, 2 and 3 ounce volumes, all TSA compatible. The Vancouver artist click here continues his exploration of collage in new cyanotypes. The artist lays objects on paper coated with a light sensitive emulsion, then exposes the whimsical compositions to michaelkors.com light. Adidas Originals offers a wide range of products. Free delivery is provided for orders over 50, and it is free to click and collect in store. An important feature of MSCs is the low immunogenicity due to the lack of co stimulatory molecules expression, meaning there Coach Factory Outlet Online is no need for immunosuppression during allogenic transplantation. The tropism of MSCs to damaged tissues and tumor sites makes them a promising vector for therapeutic agent delivery to tumors and metastatic niches. The media report that police subject detainees to the "swallow," in which the detainee Michael Kors Outlet Store is placed on his stomach and his feet are tied to his hands behind him, forcing his back to arch. Another abuse is the "baby elephant," in which a gas mask is placed on the prisoner's head and the flow of oxygen slowly reduced.

Nathan says

It's such meaningful content. So nice words you are saying . I feel so glad to read it. I suggest that people read it once. It's really helpful. And also check out how to apply for an urgent business visa to India for the foreigners who want to visit urgent in India for the purpose of business meeting, startup, seminar, sale/purchase etc.

Unknown says

Really liked the informative article. Keep sharing more interesting and informative articles with us...Indian visa Online that allows foreign visitors to come to India. You can apply for an Indian visa through the Indian visa website.

36 comments so far. What do you think?